Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to The Antithesis of Weal!

Welcome to The Antithesis of Weal, my new blog focuses on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, it's precursors and derivations (particularly 2nd edition). I've been sporadicly writing on Iron Rations with a fellow DM/Player, but I've created this to focus my thoughts. What you should expect:

* Some rules commentary on AD&D 1st Edition
* Explanations of 1st Edition based on the changes and text from previous editions
* What we can learn from 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and Basic D&D that could be applied to "improve" 1st edition
* My revisions to the AD&D Rules
* House rules to develop the exploration, resource management, and "end game" portion of the rules.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying reading through your old posts.

    ReplyDelete